Friday, March 29, 2013

Accoutrements Emergency Underpants

Accoutrements Emergency Underpants
Even though I can envision many uncomfortable life situations when a pair of extra emergency underwear would come in handy, I don't recommend this little piece of apparel as an adequate solution. This is indeed a real pair of underwear, and it's stuffed in such a small package that you could almost put it in your wallet. The underwear is very flimsy though, and would not be of much real-world use. As a gag-gift, though, this item is priceless. This is exactly the purpose for which I bought it and it worked as a charm. It elicited a good dose of heartfelt laughter.

Product Description

Better safe than sorry is what I always say.Just imagine all the embarassment.

Accoutrements Emergency Underpants


Features

  • Great gag gift, useful as well
  • Safe, sanitary and secure
  • Fits most adults

No comments:

Post a Comment