
I'm 13 and I wanted to play a joke on my dad.
It came in a few days and I was so excited to use it.
When my dad came from work I showed him the scratch off and he said he'll do it for me.
When he finished scratching off the #s he realized that he "won $25,000"
He started to scream and curse and dance. (I was laughing my but off)
He saw me laughing and got suspicious.
I told him to read the back of it.
It said that the it's supplied by Santa claus and that you should conform the tooth fairy.
We were both laughing so hard.
I finally got him!!!
'''''
It came in a few days and I was so excited to use it.
When my dad came from work I showed him the scratch off and he said he'll do it for me.
When he finished scratching off the #s he realized that he "won $25,000"
He started to scream and curse and dance. (I was laughing my but off)
He saw me laughing and got suspicious.
I told him to read the back of it.
It said that the it's supplied by Santa claus and that you should conform the tooth fairy.
We were both laughing so hard.
I finally got him!!!
'''''
Product Description
FAKE LOTTERY TICKETS ARE THE GREATEST GAGS ON EARTH. EACH TICKET APPEARS TO WIN $20,000 OR MORE. HYSTERICALLY FUNNY TO WATCH AS SOMEONE SCRATCHES AND THINKS THEY JUST HIT THE BIGTIME.

Features
- REAL LOOKING
- ASSORTED DESIGNS
- Every ticket a FAKE WINNER!
- 6 TICKETS
No comments:
Post a Comment