
As a disabled equestrian who rides with a prosthetic leg, you should take it from me that this stuff really works.
I jump, ride dressage, barrel race, show competitive trail, the whole nine yards and my prosthesis rubs and tears at my skin at times. It can get very painful, specially at the posting trot and holding a two point for cross country! I would get off the horse with horrible sores and not be able to walk properly for a while, sometimes I would even miss lessons.
I got this product for christmas and its worked like a dream. I have less and less sores from riding and I can now ride longer. Its great because I can fully enjoy my lessons now. When I begin to get active in more sports I will continue to use this stuff.
Even if you're able bodied, this would probably work great. No saddle sores, and no stirrup leather rubbing.
I highly recommend this product!!
I jump, ride dressage, barrel race, show competitive trail, the whole nine yards and my prosthesis rubs and tears at my skin at times. It can get very painful, specially at the posting trot and holding a two point for cross country! I would get off the horse with horrible sores and not be able to walk properly for a while, sometimes I would even miss lessons.
I got this product for christmas and its worked like a dream. I have less and less sores from riding and I can now ride longer. Its great because I can fully enjoy my lessons now. When I begin to get active in more sports I will continue to use this stuff.
Even if you're able bodied, this would probably work great. No saddle sores, and no stirrup leather rubbing.
I highly recommend this product!!
Product Description
Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated to absorb sweat and minimize frictional skin discomfort. Helps to keep you dry and comfortable. For best results sprinkle or apply to skin areas prone to tenderness before activities begin. May also be used inside footwear, under sports pads, after shower, bath or exercise. Ideal for butt busting activities such as motorcycling, bicycling, horseback riding, truck driving, hiking, hockey, football and baseball.

Features
- Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated to absorb sweat and minimize frictional skin discomfort
- Anti Monkey Butt
No comments:
Post a Comment